Friday, February 1, 2013

Christmas

 I figured since it's February that I'd better get this over with.  Not that I don't love dwelling on what a great time we had, but the photos were all in different places on the computer and some are poor quality and there were so many to choose from so it just seemed like a daunting task.  But here they are, out of order. 
We went to California and stayed with the Hawkins and loved every minute of it. 
I don't have any pictures of my sisters or Grandma,  but we LOVED seeing all of them and had such a good time.
There was a house nearby that had dancing lights and Tom loved to climb out the sunroof and sit on the van to watch.

 The kids did a nativity on Christmas Eve at the Remington's.   We had a Canadian feast, with a goose and figgy pudding.  Well, some people did.  I had prime rib and brownies:)
 Grayce with her first Christmas loot
 Alli made this pillow for Tom to go with his Captain America sleeping bag.  At bedtime he says, "Wet's go get in my Captain America sweeping bag!"  When he sees it in the wash he says, "My Captain America sweeping bad!  You washed my Captain America sweeping bag!  My Captain America sweeping bag is all clean!"  He's very pleased with his Captain
America sleeping bag. 
 Grayce's first In-N-Out
 We got to meet baby Molly!
 The first Hawkins girl cousins.  Of course we had to compare the thighs.
 We went to a Normal Rockwell exhibit at a museum in Sacramento.  So fun.

 Grandpa babysat while we went to the Sacramento temple.
 downtown Sac

 For Christmas my parents got us tickets to see the Lion King in San Fransisco.  It was everything we dreamed it'd be!  Super great.

We ate at lots of delicious places.  I know Tom looks scary in this pic but Grandpa was so cute I had to add it. 
This was in Wichita before we left, at the Botanical gardens lights display. 
The kids and I left for CA before Matt did, so he partied it up with some friends from work while we were gone.  I'm afraid to say that I don't remember who was playing in this game, but it was basketball and they had a great time.  That's all that matters, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment