Sunday, December 2, 2012

omyword where has the time gone?

I feel like my life is whizzing past and my babies are growing up without my permission and now it's DECEMBER and we've lived here six months already and I can't believe it!  And I haven't gotten the camera out since Halloween.  Luckily Matt's handy phone has been everywhere so here are some treasures from it:
We went to a dinner with his boss and coworkers and posed awkwardly in front of the apartment beforehand.  I bought a new outfit and we got a babysitter and it was super fun.
Grayce on her first date
We tortured our babies by throwing them in a pile of leaves.  Actually it was Tom's idea.  He swims in them.  Grayce hated it.
Matt goes to fancy parties without me.  And while we're on the subject, he also eats at every restaurant in town without me.  We'll be driving around and I'll say, "Oh, there's N&J Cafe.  We should try that place sometime" and he'll say, "Yeah, it's really good.  We went there last week."  Repeat that scenario eight times or so.  
But I'm not bitter.  

Really I'm kidding.  I love nothing more than to play with my littles every day and Matt takes me to a restaurant whenever I want. 
me and G in our new kicks
going to the Christmas tree lighting at Bradley Fair
posing with cousin Gavin at Thanksgiving in St. Louis
 Cousin time!  Tom was in heaven.  He loved his cousins, and his cousins' toys.
That "elemater" never left his side the whole time we were there.
the cooks
Christmas jammies from Auntie Lis
Grayce (all fleeced out!) and Macie

We had a fabulous time eating, watching movies, shopping, and eating.  
Unfortunately someone stole Matt's car back in Kansas while we were gone.  We're supremely annoyed.  And so not in the mood to buy another car. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! But such a bummer about the car! The nerve of some people!

    ReplyDelete