Monday, October 7, 2013

September



 Tom's nursery class at church
Grayce's classLOL.  I love her teachers.
 We took a trip to the Denver temple with the primary and they gave us a tour of the grounds.  It is so nice to live so close to a temple!

  
 me and my love on stake temple night
Tom got hold of Matt's phone and captured this typical scene--me still trying to finish eating while everyone's running wild.  Don't ask me why I didn't remove the stickers G put on my face.  She's way into stickers these days and she mostly likes to put them on other people.  
under-the-table selfie
 The kids got new coats and they want to wear them every day.  It snowed on Friday, but now it's warmer again.
PS--I made Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls this weekend and I highly recommend that you do the same.  Only I omitted the coffee in her frosting recipe and added some cream cheese and they were to die for.  She says they get better with time and she was right--I had another today and it was even better than yesterday's. 

Baby update:  I'm 20 weeks and feeling fabulous except for some horrendous-looking (and feeling) veins in my legs.  Luckily it's pants season and if I wear my special granny stockings they don't ache as badly.  I'd rather deal with this than feel sick all the time, so I can't complain.  I have no guesses as to it's gender and we haven't decided on any names.  Suggestions are welcome! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. It makes me miss Denver a little (except for that whole snow in October junk). I'm glad you guys are enjoying it. I also made Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls last weekend! While they didn't rise up like I wanted them to, they were quite fantastic. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I just checked your blog after a long time of being away and how fun you are in Denver! Hope you like it there. Also, what.... pregnant! That is so exciting! You are seriously one of the cutest pregnant ladies. Also, I am with you on the ouchy leg veins, I also have to wear compression socks, and I feel like a grandma too. Good to hear things are going well :)

    ReplyDelete