Friday, February 15, 2013

5th anniversary

Happy anniversary to us!  I thought it might be fun to list some things we've done in the last 5 years.  I'll have to get this checked by Matt later--it's hard to remember!  And it would be great if I could get an actual wedding picture on here, but the CD is giving me fits.  But here's what I came up with so far:
-lived in 3 states
-had 5 jobs
-earned (almost) 3 college degrees
-driven 5 cars (2 inherited, 3 bought, 1 totaled, 1 traded, 1 stolen)
-4 speeding tickets, 4 parking tickets, and a tow (whoops...the tow was my fault.  you can guess who's responsible for the others.)
-been to (or through) 15 states and Canada
-acquired 12.5 nieces and nephews (actually, more like .8 because he's coming in April)
-had 9 church callings
-been in 9 temples
-visited CA and OR each about 7 times (this one was really hard to remember)
-and added 2 wonderful children to our family!
Here's to many more years with my favorite guy! 



3 comments:

  1. So fun! It sounds like you have had a busy and fun 5 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know i've always loved you two together So glad you found eachother - and that vanessa said yes!- or else matt would still be sitting on my couch telling me how he was in love with/ going to marry you one day!

    ReplyDelete