Sunday, April 28, 2013

recently...


 Tom went to a birthday party yesterday.  It was a long one and we wanted to get back to our Grayce and Daddy, so we left before cake and presents and today he kept asking when we were going to have Kallie's birthday cake.  I wasn't sure how to answer the poor guy, but luckily our sweet neighbors just now happened to bring us some cake!  So I'll be happy to report to Tom in the morning that we'll have Kallie's birthday cake after lunch.


I just love this sweet face.

He's really into painting lately.  We laminated this masterpiece and he uses it proudly as a placemat.


We went to what I like to call "the cowboy store".  They sell home/yard stuff and lots of other fun stuff like cowboy clothes and boots, and they have the cutest baby animals.  It made me want a chicken real bad.  Or some ducklings. 





windy times at the park


dirty times in the backyard
I have since weeded, in case you were wondering:)

 She's got a chair fetish lately.  Every time I pick her up from the kid place at the gym, she's perched up on a chair, just watching the others play.  She begs me to put her on the rocker in her room so she can rock. 

such a helper

Tom picked out this Chuggington fabric and helped me make new pjs.  They turned out too big, but he loves them. 

Our friends threw a graduation party for Matt.  So nice, right?  I hadn't even thought of doing such a thing.  But I had been working on a quilt made from his college t shirts, so I finished it just in time.  He loves it but was sure to let me know that there were some shirts missing.  They have since been found and I'm working on another for Tom's bed:) 


I took the kids to their first track meet to watch their babysitter, Kempsie.  Yes, her name is Kempsie:)  We love her.  Tom had a great time watching the races and got so excited every time he heard the gun go off.  Grayce got passed around to all Kempsie's adoring friends and got kissed and fed cookies and loved every minute of it. 



Friday was pizza and movie night featuring "Rise of the Guardians".
Tom was way into it.  He takes after his dad and takes his movies very seriously. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! You're such a fun mom! I want to come do pizza movie night with you guys. I love that Grayce loves chairs. So cute.

    ReplyDelete